REMINDER: Don’t forget to join the zero obligation Unstuffed Interest List to reserve your spot and get access to exclusive early action bonuses. We’re opening the doors to new clients this Tuesday, October 10th. Sign up for early bird notifications now.
This week, I’m excited to share the interview of former client, Angela MacBride on her unique experience in FWB (now rebranded as Unstuffed) and in Coach Steph’s body image coaching program, Unfiltered.
As you know, no two dieters are the same and everyone has different challenges, backgrounds, habits, lifestyles, and emotional eating struggles. Angela shares her story as a former Weight Watcher who was yo-yoing up and down the scale to a person who has steadily dropped 35 pounds in a way that feels sustainable long-term, because no foods are off limits.
- Why Angela joined the Unstuffed program in January 2021 and why she returned for more 1:1 support a year later
- Angela shares her biggest challenges before and during the program and how the customized guidance and support was exactly what she needed (when historically she would have quit when things felt hard).
- How embracing mentorship has changed her life in all of the best ways.
- The powerful difference in changing eating habits by yourself vs getting the entire family involved. Total game-changer.
- Angela’s #1 piece of advice for anyone who is interested in pursuing weight loss through the Unstuffed program (and what she wish she would have known when she got started).
Thanks to Angela for bringing her unique and interesting perspective to our listeners. As somoene who has been out of the program for quite some time, it’s always great to invite former clients back to the podcast to get an update on their continued.
Angela was an inspiring guest and we appreciate her being open to sharing her experience in the program(s). Be sure to give this episode a listen and let us know what topics you’d like us to cover in the future.
Connect with Leslie:
If you’re struggling with emotional, binge, or compulsive eating and you’re interested in personalized coaching, apply here.
If you want to learn how to not only lose weight, but lose the struggle alongside it, you can get started by taking the Weight Loss Psychology Quiz: Discover Your Diet Personality Type