REMINDER: Don’t forget to join the zero obligation Unstuffed Interest List to reserve your spot and get access to exclusive early action bonuses. We’re opening the doors to new clients on Tuesday, October 10th. Sign up for early bird notifications now.
This week, I’m excited to share the interview of Masterfull client, Mary Grochowski, on her unique experience in three of our coaching programs.
As you know, no two dieters are the same and we all have different challenges, backgrounds, habits, lifestyles, and emotional eating struggles. Mary shares her story as a former clean eater who was gaining weight to a person who has steadily been dropping pounds eating her favorites — bread and cheese.
- Why Mary joined group coaching in the first place and why she’s continued to receive guidance and support for nearly one year.
- Mary shares her biggest challenges before the program and how the program helped her kick the habit of smoking in under two weeks.
- How having a relaxed approach and embracing her role as the student has propelled her into success.
- The difference in avoiding the journaling exercises vs going all the way in on the emotional and psychological work.
- The two biggest breakthrough moments Mary experienced in the Unstuffed and Masterfull program that completely changed the game.
Thanks to Mary for bringing fun, humor and light-heartedness to the podcast without deflecting or minimizing the seriousness of the subjects we discussed. She was an incredible guest and we appreciate her sharing her unique experience in the program(s). Be sure to give this episode a listen and let us know what topics you’d like us to cover in the future.
Connect with Leslie:
If you’re struggling with emotional, binge, or compulsive eating and you’re interested in personalized coaching, apply here.
If you want to learn how to not only lose weight, but lose the struggle alongside it, you can get started by taking the Weight Loss Psychology Quiz: Discover Your Diet Personality Type