In this week’s episode, I invited co-coach, Eileen Trujillo, back to the podcast to discuss why you may fear hunger.
If you’ve been dieting for a while, it’s possible that you’ve become completely disconnected to your physical cues. In fact, it’s quite common to avoid hunger altogether by preventing it through “snacks” to keep it at bay.
BUT, if you’re interested in learning how to eat like a “naturally thin” person, you’re going to have to learn how to get comfortable in your discomfort with hunger. And this episode is all about showing you how.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why you may fear getting TOO hungry and how this prevents sustainable weight loss
- The influential role cultural differences play in managing your hunger
- Why it’s important to embrace hunger as a natural physical cue, just like needing to go to the bathroom or getting tired
- Where your panic or fears come from and the practical steps required to manage them effectively
- How your hunger signal will teach you the appropriate amount of food for your body
Eating like a “naturally thin” person means waiting until you’re hungry to eat. Not ravenous, but the early signs of tummy rumbling.
But most people eat BEFORE they experience physical hunger. Why? Give this episode a listen and let us know what you learn!