When it comes to losing fat, dieters are bombarded with so much information that it can completely cripple them. On top of having to manage the constant flow of conflicting information, you’re also faced with the daily demands of life that quickly drain your willpower, leaving them stuck in a perpetual rut.
- How spending a few minutes at the end of each day preparing for the following day is the superpower to success
- Why tackling your biggest task first creates momentum
- An in depth discussion about the secret lifehack: commitments are better than decisions
- Why consistent meal times can be the difference maker for preserving willpower and preventing decision fatigue
- The long lasting benefits of simplicity and how it trumps complication
Researchers who study self-control often describe it like a muscle that gets fatigued with regular usage. If you want to better understand how to combat procrastination by developing other self-control techniques, check out episode 31 and let us know what you think!