For most people, the journey of weight loss is marred by fear – the fear of giving up foods you love, the fear of not being able to lose the weight, and the fear of not being able to maintain the results when you are successful.
Sadly, most of these fears end up being a self-fulfilling prophecy because what you fear, you invite into your life. Thankfully, there’s a better way.
Join Rog Law and me as we show you actionable ways to move beyond your fears and into your dream body without fear of regaining the weight.
- Why it’s important to rewrite your identity and how this superpower will make aloof your wildest dreams come true
- Why rapid weight loss challenges suck and what you should be doing instead
- Before you can change your behavior, you first have to understand your patterns and triggers so you can be aware of your vulnerabilities
- Despite your best efforts, a long term plan is always going to produce better results than a short term plan
- Why it’s valuable to confront your fears so you can learn how to use them to your advantage
For more information that can help you on your fat loss journey while drop-kicking fear in the face, check out episode 48 on why self-care is critical for weight loss.