If you’re you’ve ever said:
“I’ll start tomorrow.”
“I need to eat all of this now because tomorrow it’s back to the diet!”
“I’ll get back on track on Monday.”
This tells me you’re someone who struggles with the “all-or-nothing” mindset. Unfortunately, when you have this thought pattern, it makes consistency nearly impossible to achieve. And consistency is essential for success.
This week I’ve invited my co-coach, Eileen Trujillo, to return to the podcast so we can discuss how to drop the perfectionist mindset and bring an end to the cycle of self-sabotage, once and for all.
And want to stop giving up on yourself when you have a minor setback, this week’s episode is a must listen.
- Logically, you know you shouldn’t be doing this, but you do it anyway. WHY does this happen and what to do about it
- Actionable strategies on how to handle slip-ups. Do you quit? Do you tell yourself you’ll never get this? This kind of thinking may be at the root of your problem
- Why every time you quit on yourself, success gets harder to keep going
- The REAL solution to help you pick yourself back up when you fall down
- How self-compassion, kindness, and patience are the tools you need to see failure as the bridge to success
Join Eileen and me as we do a deep dive into this topic, but if you’d like to hear some others, you can check out a recent episode we did together on secret eating. That one in particular, appeared to be a big hit among our Friends With Benefits clients. I’d also love to hear any of your ideas on topics you’d like us to cover in the future.
What’s been your favorite one? What episode have you found to be helpful? Let us know!