We silly earthlings tend to be final-hour creatures: we tend to wait until we hit rock bottom to initiate a change for the better, all while at the same time wanting the results to appear over night. While this might work flawlessly in the movies, real life operates by a different set of rules.
Join Rog Law and I as we dive deep into why your expectations be killing your progress softly.
- Why it’s important to understand the power of the two words: “should” and “is”
- How to embrace slow progress and see it as the super strength that it is — slow weight loss is permanent weight loss
- The benefit of slowing down and how it allows you to be present in your life, and as a result, less interested in food
- The value of reframing your “struggles” and how to recogize them as an integral part of your success
- Why you can’t diet your way into a healthy relationship with food
What’s an area of your life where you’ve benefited from slowing down and removing the pressure of racing against a timeline? I’d love to hear your experience. Leave a comment and let us know!