When it comes to losing weight, there’s no way around it: we HAVE to eat food. The problem many dieters run into is that they’re torn between two extremes:
Restrictors: These people diet like it’s their full-time job
Permitters: These are the YOLO! dieters
In other words, Restrictors have a hard time saying yes to food while Permitters have a hard time saying no.
Join Coach Steph Miramontes and I today as we explore the world of dieting, the two types of people that inhabit this magical land, and how to turn the tables in your favor.
- Understanding the differences between Permitters and Restrictors; how these two types interact with food and what they can do to overcome these self-limiting barriers
- How the way we view our body can influence how we view our weight loss journey
- Why awareness and being kind to yourself are the two major players when it comes to any successful weight loss story
- A step-by-step process on how to navigate your way out your dieting type so you can lose the dieter’s mindset (and the weight), once and for all
- How your diet brain is a dirty rotten liar that can’t be trusted and what you need to be listening to for guidance instead
What about you? Are you a Restrictor or a Permitter? Everyone has aspects of both, but similar to having a dominant right or left hand, knowing which one you are can help you break free from the shackles of dieting.Connect with Leslie:
If you’re struggling with emotional, binge, or compulsive eating and you’re interested in personalized coaching, apply here.
If you want to learn how to not-only lose weight, but lose the struggle along side it, take the Weight Loss Psychology Quiz to discover your diet personality.
Also, if you’re interested in learning more about the group coaching program, Unstuffed, you can join the waitlist HERE.