In last week’s episode, I interviewed sister clients, Cheryl and Janine, on how they were able to transition from long-term yo-yo dieters who felt out of control around food to losing weight using the power of habit.
This week, I’m excited to share the interview of Unstuffed client, Anne Exmoor, on her unique experience in my group coaching program.
As you know, no two dieters are the same and we all have different challenges, backgrounds, habits, lifestyles, and emotional eating struggles. Anne, a vivacious 60-something woman with a fun personality, was kind enough to open up and share some of hers.
- Why Anne, someone who had always refused to pay for weight loss help, decided to join the program and how it turned out to be exactly what she needed to stop bouncing up and down the scale.
- Anne shares some of her biggest challenges in the program (hint: it’s not what you’d think)
- At what point in the process she witnessed her relationship with food beginning to shift and how she’s been able to embrace the timeline and enjoy the process.
- After 40+ years of dieting, Anne talks about why this process “worked” when others never did.
- Her best piece of advice for those who fear weight gain if they stop macro/calorie counting, and why confronting this fear is essential for long-term success.
Thanks again to Anne for being a lovely guest and sharing her valuable experience. Be sure to give this episode a listen and let us know what topics you’d like us to cover in the future. Connect with Leslie:
If you’re struggling with emotional, binge, or compulsive eating and you’re interested in personalized coaching, apply here.
If you want to learn how to not-only lose weight, but lose the struggle along side it, you can get started by taking the Weight Loss Psychology Quiz: Discover Your Diet Personality Type