This week I’m super excited to share another client interview with Friends With Benefits member, Danielle Scheid.
In this episode, Danielle shares her experience within the program a lifelong dieter who struggled with labeling foods “bad” and chronic yo-yo dieting.
After decades of traveling down dead-end roads that left her more frustrated than before, she joined the Friends With Benefits group to not only lose the weight but to learn how to drop the food obsession and eat like a “naturally thin person.”
- What it’s like to go from an “all-or-nothing” mindset to someone who effortlessly keeps treats in the home without feeling out of control.
- Danielle shares some of her biggest challenges within the program and how it helped her in other areas of her life.
- After years of wasting money on unsuccessful weight loss attempts, most people will be skeptical of a psychology-based program like FWB.
- Danielle opens up about why she had the courage to join and how focusing on her relationship with food instead of scale weight was the change she didn’t know she needed.
- At what point in the program the habits began to click for her and physical changes became more apparent.
- What Danielle wishes she had known at the beginning of the program and her best piece of advice for those who are afraid to stop calorie counting and practice mindful eating.
Please give this week’s episode a listen!
Danielle was an excellent guest who provided a ton of valuable insights that you can benefit from.
For other topics, like motivation, binge eating, procrastination, and self-sabotage, check out previous episodes.