Have you ever taken a photo with family or friends and after seeing it, immediately cringed and deleted it?
You then spend the entire day in your head, upset and disgusted with your body with a promise yourself you’ll ‘do better’.
If this sounds like you, then today’s episode is a must-listen. In this episode, I invited co-coach, Eileen Trujillo, to return to discuss the disservice in beating yourself up for how you look in photos or in the reflection or in the mirror.
In this episode:
• How beating yourself for how you look is always a losing strategy
• Why it’s important to make peace with seeing yourself
• Understanding that you’re so much more than your image
• How to stop yourself from getting overly emotional and self-sabotaging
• Why it’s essential to your success that you practice accepting who you are, today
This episode is for those who know they want to improve their relationship with food and their body, but are afraid of spiraling out-of-control and want a proven, step-by-step system to go from feeling crazy around food to normal again!
You can either live your life at war with your mind or learn to work in sync with it. Give this episode a listen and let us know what you think!