Sometimes people think fitness professionals are good motivators, but what most don’t realize is that motivation is an inside job.
In this episode, Rog Law, and I discuss:
- How to get and stay motivated
- Why watching other successful people can be inspiring, but it’s actually your THOUGHTS that create a motivating feeling in you
- What is it about January 1st that makes people feel more motivated than any other time of year, when motivation can truly be created on any boring Tuesday afternoon in August
- What causes you to lose motivation and how to prevent yourself from going to down the death spiral of self-sabotage
- Action steps you can take TODAY to create lasting motivation to help you crush your weight loss goals
- Why it’s important to continue “refreshing” your motivation through weekly reviews
Definitely give this one a listen. As the new year is taking off, this is a great episode to help you better understand why you lose motivation and how to maintain it to ensure your success.