The Three Pillars of Successful Weight Loss workshop is happening today! Register here.
In this episode, co-coach Steph Miramontes joins me in having the pleasure of interviewing client two-time client, Melissa Parinello.
Melissa joined the Friends with Benefits (now Unstuffed) group coaching program in 2020 — focused on losing weight
In 2022 she came back for another round after realizing that the way she was caring for herself wasn’t truly self-care. She gets vulnerable when she shares how a major life change put her desire to change front and center.
In this week’s episode, Melissa shares:
- The biggest challenges she experienced throughout the program and how she’s been able to learn and execute physiological tools to stay consistent
- How she uses her commitment to losing weight through habit change to keep showing up, even when it’s hard
- Why she made her participation in the body image work non-negotiable and how she’s changed how she feels as a result
- What changing her relationship with food and her body has taught her about what she is no longer willing to tolerate, even from herself
- Melissa’s BEST piece of advice for those who fear they’ll gain weight if they stop calorie counting and focus on weight loss through behavior change
Melissa’s story inspires me and I couldn’t be more proud of her success. I know it will inspire you too!
This was an awesome client interview and I’m so excited to share it with you! I hope you dig in and find it helpful.
Find out your Diet Personality Type by taking the quiz!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast for binge-worthy episodes on topics like binge and emotional overeating, the all-or-nothing mindset, and your inner critic.
If there’s a topic you’d like us to cover in an upcoming episode, I’d love to hear from you. You can reach me here.
If you want to learn how you can experience a transformation like Melissa’s without counting calories and obsessing about food, join the waitlist!
You’ll be the first to hear when the doors to Unstuffed open.