In last week’s episode, I interviewed a Friends With Benefits client, Aubrey Allen, on how she was able to transition from a food-obsessed chronic dieter to someone who feels completely in control in any dining scenario while effortlessly maintaining her weight through the power of habit.
In this week’s episode, I interviewed another client, Julia Fletcher, on her unique experience in my coaching program. As you know, no two dieters are the same and we all have different challenges, backgrounds, habits, lifestyles, and emotional eating struggles. Julia was kind enough to open up and share some of hers.
Topics Julia and I discussed:
- The wake-up call she needed to stop bouncing around from diets to diets and commit to unraveling her emotional ties to eating and lose the weight, once and for all.
- Julia shares some of her biggest challenges in the program and the small changes that contributed to her dramatic weight loss results.
- At what point in the process, Julia witnessed her relationship with food beginning to shift and how she’s mastered any restaurant/social setting with complete confidence.
- Julia also discusses why this process “worked” when others never did.
- Her best piece of advice for those who fear gaining weight if they stop macro/calorie counting, and why confronting this fear is essential for long-term success.
Give this episode a listen and let us know what topics you’d like to hear in the future.