In the pursuit of achieving a lean physique, one of the most important aspects that is thrown by the wayside is….well, ourselves. While fat loss is a physical process that anyone can learn, we aren’t taught to care for our mental well-being along the way.
Join Rog Law and I as we give you the lowdown on how to take good care of your mind while you take care of your body:
– Where emotions come from and the importance of noticing these triggers.
– How having too many rules can stifle your self-care journey.
– The roles of patience, compassion and kindness.
– How unmet needs can show up in the most unexpected ways.
– How to develop a self-care savings account.