This week I’m super excited to share another client interview with Friends With Benefits member, Maddie.
In this episode, Maddie shares her experience within the program as an emotional eater and chronic yo-yo dieter. After many years of unsuccessful dieting attempts, she joined the Friends With Benefits group to not only lose the weight, but to lose the mindset that caused her to gain it in the first place.
- What it’s like to be a food-obsessed dieter to someone who is effortlessly able to keep processed foods in the home without feeling out of control.
- After years of wasting money on unsuccessful weight loss programs and products, most people will be skeptical of a psychology-based program. Maddie shares why she had the courage to join FWB and how focusing on her relationship with food instead of scale weight was the change she didn’t know she needed.
- Maddie discusses some of her biggest challenges within the program and how patience and consistency were the key ingredients in her transformation.
- At what point in the program the habits began to *click* for her and physical changes became more apparent.
- What Maddie wishes she had known at the beginning of the program and her best piece of advice for those who are afraid to stop calorie counting and practice mindful eating.
Please give this week’s episode a listen! Maddie was an excellent guest who provided a ton of valuable insights that you can benefit from. For other topics, like motivation, binge eating, procrastilnation, and self-sabotage, checkout previous episodes.
Thanks for tuning in!
This podcast is edited and managed by
Shelby Row Productions, LLC