In last week’s episode, I interviewed client, Sarah Cheikh, on how she was able to transition from a food-obsessed chronic dieter to someone who feels completely in control in any dining scenario while effortlessly maintaining her weight through the power of habit.
This week, I’m excited to share the interview of Unstuffed client, Tracey Martin, on her unique experience in my group coaching program.
As you know, no two dieters are the same and we all have different challenges, backgrounds, habits, lifestyles, and emotional eating struggles. Tracey was kind enough to open up and share some of hers.
- Why Tracey decided to join the program and how it turned out to be exactly what she needed to stop bouncing up and down the scale….and commit to unraveling her emotional ties to food.
- Tracey shares some of her biggest challenges in the program and how starting the program imperfectly was the breakthrough she didn’t know she needed.
- At what point in the process she witnessed her relationship with food beginning to shift and how she’s been able to overcome her self-limiting beliefs and history of self-sabotage.
- Tracey also discusses why this process “worked” when others never did.
- Her best piece of advice for those who fear gaining weight if they stop macro/calorie counting, and why confronting this fear is essential for long-term success.
Thanks again to Tracey for being a guest and sharing her valuable insights. Be sure to give this episode a listen and let us know what topics you’d like us to cover in the future.