On this episode of the Fat Murder Podcast, Coach Steph Miramontes and I talk about one of the most misunderstood and demonized aspects of fat loss: HUNGER!
- Why hunger is NOT your enemy, but a long-lost friend you want in your life.
- What the difference between real hunger & fake hunger is, and how not knowing how to tell the two apart could cost you dearly.
- How eating according to a clock is disconnecting you from your body and what to do instead.
- The overlooked benefits of hunger, and how you can use it to ensure that you reach your fat loss goals (without losing your mind in the process).
- One SIMPLE tactic that you can implement TODAY to help improve your relationship with hunger for the better.
Thoughts or feedback on the podcast? Any topics you’d like to be discussed? Shoot me a DM with your suggestions on Instagram!
Connect with Leslie:
If you’re struggling with emotional, binge, or compulsive eating and you’re interested in personalized coaching, apply here.
If you want to learn how to not-only lose weight, but lose the struggle along side it, take the Weight Loss Psychology Quiz to discover your diet personality.
Also, if you’re interested in learning more about the group coaching program, Unstuffed, you can join the waitlist HERE.