REMINDER: Don’t miss the FREE LIVE TRAINING designed to teach you how to Lose Weight Permanently Using Psychology, NOT Willpower. Register HERE.
This week, I’m excited to share the interview of Masterfull graduate, Emily Howe, on her unique experience in the group coaching program.
As you know, no two dieters are the same and we all have different challenges, backgrounds, habits, lifestyles, and emotional eating struggles. Emily shares her story as a former clean eater who was gaining weight, to a person who dropped 30 pounds eating all the foods she loves.
- Why Emily joined group coaching in the first place and why she returned for more support months after the program ended.
- Emily shares her biggest challenges before the program and the obstacles she overcame once she joined Masterfull.
- How being a perfectionist will stand in the way of success and what she did instead.
- The difference in doing the habits vs. going all the way in on the emotional and psychological work.
- And possibly our favorite client story yet on how Emily signed up for the program, but for her Dad. It definitely brought a smile to our faces!
Thanks again to Emily for being an incredible guest and sharing her valuable experience. Be sure to give this episode a listen and let us know what topics you’d like us to cover in the future.
Connect with Leslie:
If you’re struggling with emotional, binge, or compulsive eating and you’re interested in personalized coaching, apply here.
If you want to learn how to not only lose weight, but lose the struggle alongside it, you can get started by taking the Weight Loss Psychology Quiz: Discover Your Diet Personality Type
Go to lesliehooper.com for more information about our different coaching packages.