REMINDER: Unstuffed will be temporarily accepting new clients from June 6th through the 9th. Get on the interest list HERE.
This week, I’m excited to share the interview of Unstuffed client, Anna, on her unique experience in the Unstuffed program.
As you know, no two dieters are the same and we all have different challenges, backgrounds, habits, lifestyles, and emotional eating struggles. Anna, a former calorie-counting dieter with a huge dose of skepticism, was kind enough to share some of her insights in the program.
- Why Anna, after watching her sister’s success in the program, hesistated to join Unstuffed and how it turned out to be exactly what she needed to adopt the mindset and eating habits of a “naturally thin” person.
- Anna shares that her biggest challenge in the program incorporating trigger foods and why it’s helped her remain successful today.
- At what point in the process she witnessed her relationship with food beginning to shift and how she’s been able to embrace the timeline and enjoy the process.
- After 10 years of dieting,Anna talks about why this process “worked” when others never did.
- Her best piece of advice for those who are just getting started on their own journey.
Thanks again to Anna for being a lovely guest and sharing her valuable experience. Be sure to give this episode a listen and let us know what topics you’d like us to cover in the future.
Connect with Leslie:
If you’re struggling with emotional, binge, or compulsive eating and you’re interested in personalized coaching, apply here.
If you want to learn how to not-only lose weight, but lose the struggle along side it, you can get started by taking the Weight Loss Psychology Quiz: Discover Your Diet Personality Type
Go to lesliehooper.com for more information about our different coaching packages.