Most often people get confused about what boundaries are and what they are not.
In this episode, I invited co-coach, Laura Kalirai, to help set the record straight by looking at the differences between this amazing tool for creating intimacy and simply setting expectations for other people.
Boundaries are never easy to establish, but avoiding them is doing you and your relationships a disservice.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What a boundary is and why they matter
- Actionable scripts to help you learn how to establish boundaries with those you love
- How to stand up for yourself in a loving way
- Why it’s important that you take responsibility for your own environment and well-being
- Why boundaries have nothing to do with making others change their behavior, and all about what YOU must do instead.
Tune in to learn how we can prevent others from violating important spaces in our lives and how to do it from the place of love.
Connect with Leslie:
If you’re struggling with emotional, binge, or compulsive eating and you’re interested in personalized coaching, apply here.
If you want to learn how to not-only lose weight, but lose the struggle along side it, take the Weight Loss Psychology Quiz to discover your diet personality.
Also, if you’re interested in learning more about the group coaching program, Unstuffed, you can join the waitlist HERE.