This week, I’m excited to share the interview of Unstuffed and Masterfull client, Nicolette Tomaszewski, on her unique experience in my group coaching programs.
As you know, no two dieters are the same and we all have different challenges, backgrounds, habits, lifestyles, and dieting struggles. And more specifically in Nicolette’s case, a history with an eating disorder.
Fortunately, she was kind enough to open up and share her story in the hopes of helping you.
- Why Nicolette decided to join the program and how it turned out to be exactly what she needed to stop bouncing up and down the scale….and stop the cycle of disordered eating for good.
- Nicolette shares some of her biggest challenges in the program and how letting go of the good and bad food labeling was the breakthrough she didn’t know she needed.
- At what point in the process she witnessed her relationship with food beginning to shift and how she’s been able to overcome her self-limiting beliefs and history of self-sabotage.
- Nicolette also discusses why this process was more effective than her history in therapy.
- Her best piece of advice for those who fear gaining weight if they stop dieting, and why confronting this fear is essential for long-term success.
Thanks again to Nicolette for being a guest and sharing her valuable insights. Be sure to give this episode a listen and let us know what topics you’d like us to cover in the future.
Connect with Leslie:
If you’re struggling with emotional, binge, or compulsive eating and you’re interested in personalized coaching, apply here. Or, if you want to be the first to know when we’ll be opening the doors to Unstuffed and get access to our early action bonuses, you can join the interest list.
If you want to learn how to not-only lose weight, but lose the struggle along side it, you can get started by taking the Weight Loss Psychology Quiz: Discover Your Diet Personality Type